[kj] OT Jet Boy jet Girl Pepsi Ad

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 20 13:02:17 EST 2007

In addition to agreeing with Leigh (essentially, if artists can get
money for their old work, more power to 'em: it's no easy task to put
passion into your art *and* make a living)...but I also am of the view
that, if I have to be exposed to commercials, I'd sure prefer they have
soundtracks that I like rather than some crap studio jingle. If Killing
Joke were the soundtrack to every commercial, I might stop Tivo-ing over
commercials -- and most consumers would *still* have no idea who Killing
Joke were.

-Jiri, brought to you by BankUSA