[kj] Clip of US punk documentary/riots

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 12:59:42 EST 2007

On 20/2/07 17:44, "someone" wrote:

>> >there is NOTHING wrong with facial hair!!!

In fact, by sheer coincidence I received this from my brother regarding
beards this very morning.

He¹s just started a new job in the maths dept at Cambridge.

³...I have been reintroduced to the joys of a population of which half have
beards, half walk along sort of with their heads to the left and looking at
the ground 2 m ahead and all of whom are dressed poorly.
In fact, the sheer mass of beards is quite remarkable (beard mass = matted
hair index * maximal extent in space). I wonder if the CMS Is the most
beard-massive institution in the UK?²

Spooky eh?
I get a beard related email & then everyone squabbles about beards...
It¹s a sign ­ Jaz¹d agree.

Have you ever noticed that celebrities tend to grow a beard just before they
die?
Terry Thomas, Freddie Mercury, Saddam Hussein, Karl Marx, Anna Nicole
Smith...