[kj] Clip of US punk documentary/riots

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 10:32:37 EST 2007

I never had much of a problem with them changing over the years. The goth
trip on Phantasmagoria was a bit much and it is only a mediocre album. Much
of their later albums only had a couple of good songs on it while the rest
is throw away. The last album I remember liking for the most part is
Strawberries (I like the Black album but I think that was before).
If anything the Damned seem more of a sell out now because they seem to be
intentionally catering to their punkier sound for the young kids. And oh
man the kids are out in hordes now. Not when they first came back. Oh what
the mall can do to the impressionable youth.
But I'll still go. Especially now that Patricia is out (I kid...sort of).
Captain Sensible is always worth a visit and to see Vanian get more vain
(pun intended and look at those hair plugs) over the years is funny. Wish
Rat was still in it though. He was the Paul Stanley of the band during
their low point (trying to keep it going and everyone interested).

Chris