[kj] inside extremities review

Bob Barathy b-barathy at btconnect.com
Tue Feb 20 07:14:22 EST 2007

Err I'm crap at htese review things but I would recommed this as a buy to
any Extremeties fans. Quality is pretty good and the highlight for me is The
Fanatic. A live recording but much better than the MP3s I've had before. The
tracks are obvious reheasals with chatting going on in places so the who
feel of the CD is completely different to a studio album.

TTFN

boBToo