[kj] Clip of US punk documentary/riots

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 20 01:44:24 EST 2007

Leigh,

Most of my post was, a tongue-in-cheek jokey thing, too. Apologies.
Maybe I've had too much caffeine. Didn't mean to sound so bitchy. It was
undeserved.

This reminds me that I like to think that no matter the tussles we're
prone to on The Gathering, we can always agree on 2 things: that KJ are
phenomenally great and 2) that Jaz is a drunken egomaniac. (Just
kidding, Jaz, if you're reading this. And please make me a high priest
in the parish you say you're ordained to preach to, or wherever is up
with that weirdness.) I made my poor girlfriend, who does not like KJ as
much as me, sit through the Jaz interview at the end of the Killing Joke
XXV The Gathering DVD and by 16 minutes into Jaz's ramblings she goes,
"Okay, just play Killing Joke's music! Enough of this guy's rambling! I
can't stand it any more!"

Or will my saying this bring another flame war? Well, my philosophy to
that is "bring it on!"

-Oliver