[kj] FLOCKING SLET 2007

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Mon Feb 19 08:12:41 EST 2007

Dear KJ fans

Me and Appocalypsa [and maybe more of you, we will see : )]
are going to organize this year's "gathering" which we started to call
FLOCKING SLET. SLET is an approximate translation of FLOCKING and we have both Czech and English titles because we wanted to be both international and national at once : D

Now, more important information:

The FLOCKING SLET will be held during the first two weeks of JULY 2007 in PRAGUE.
It will take approximately one week and there will be a program prepared for you which you may or might not participate [but I believe that the program will be so interesting that you will : )].
Don't care about money, as I've promised, we will do our best to minimize the costs.

Let me know who would like and is free to come that date. Current "applications" are non binding.

Yours
Lennonka

PS. The information about FLOCKING SLET will be available also on killingjoke.cz
I will keep you informed when it appears.