[kj] RAVEN at the Grammys - REDUX

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat Feb 17 14:51:15 EST 2007

Labels, labels, labels.

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of B. Oliver Sheppard
Sent: 17 February 2007 16:24
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] RAVEN at the Grammys - REDUX

The facial hair has got to go. Never been a fan of it. I know punks with
beards are common nowadays in the
anarcho-vegan-punk-ride-bikes-not-bombs sub-scene (which I'm sure Raven
is totally in touch with), but it used to be that a punk with facial
hair was ludicrous. Nu-metal goatees are worse. I guess Raven's "moved
beyond" those early days. Still, looks nappy to me. Rob Zombie called,
he wants his...

-Oliver

fatpotanga wrote:

> "... & 3 tubes of beard dye please"

> Thanks Alex - I had hunted to no avail.

> Nice to see the blackbird all scrubbed up.

> Even nicer to see him doing well.

> Even though it was atr the expense of a proper Hosannas tour, Ministry

seems

> to have been the far better career move.

> Jamierotundous

> On 12/2/07 18:21, "Alex Smith" wrote:

>> I've excised the pic of Raven, Tommy and Big Al and put it on my

weblog -- see