[kj] to no153 jr- plastichead problems

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:41:20 EST 2007

hi no153 jr,
you asked " what is h.m.v?"

h.m.v.=his masters voice, like its cousin "virgin maga store",is a
record/c.d/d.v.d outlet-- a huge chain of the capitalist world,that has
sporn its tatpoles to major of citys and most towns around the world ;-/

i believe it has an on-line vertual shop as well!!! www.h.m.v.com

melinda ps i take it you were serious ;-D? if not,then the info for anyone
who does not know about h.m.v!!!!