[kj] KJ tours, the "book", etc.

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 11:08:23 EST 2007

yeah,i made plans last year concerning the u.s.a. and killing joke,so i wont
be holding my breath for
any kind of u.s.a. tour to materialise ;-/ ( pigs have been known to fly,so
we will see...)

however, dear alex beat me to the post on this one--by put down a few
realistic facts,concerning our elusive k.j ;-)

and the sad truth is that they do promise alot but diliver a lot less!!
we have herd it all befor,and we have been hearing it on and of,for about 20
years ;-D))))))

melinda ps still enjoying joels book, i am taking my time reading through
it,cheers dub for that,you know what i mean ;-)

pps dont worry k.j.we are all the loyal ;-/ even after all these years and
all your cock-ups ;-D))))))