[kj] Lennnka mentioned Kj Spring tour of US in 2007 -- wha?

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 14 22:55:17 EST 2007

Lennonka--

Hey, you know me on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/total_terror and
that's where I first saw you circulate that bulletin and so I posted it
to this list.

So -- are they gonna come to the USA or not?

If it's a "Spring" thing -- does that mean they will be at Austin's SXSW
(South by Southwest) showcase, where bands like the New York Dolls,
Stooges, etc., have decided to reunite and play? Or what?? Sorry, I need
to know! Killing Joke at South-by-Southwest would be fucking amazing. If
anyone came to that I could even be able to put them up there since I
live so close. I just wanna know dates!!!

-Oliver