[kj] RDF

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Feb 14 16:38:09 EST 2007

Walking merrily down the local High Street yesterday only to spot posters in
the window of the local boozer (which has some punky gigs upstairs from time
to time) advertising a gig headlined by the legends Radical Dance Faction.
It can't be the one and only RDF playing round the corner after all these
years???

About a year ago I swap emails with a guy who said they were reforming, But
never saw anything else. Anyone else a fan and know which line up etc? Met
Chris a few times at gigs over the years and talked alot about Hungerford
(where he is from) and Wantage which is where I grew up. I think someone on
the gathering is also from Hungerford but can't remember who.

Can't wait and nor can the wife who is a huge fan. If anyone is interested
it is the Bear Tavern, Bearwood. The only pisser is it is the same night as
the Beat in Brum.