[kj] The Gathering 2007 - Consideration - What if...

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Mon Feb 12 04:44:30 EST 2007

Going full circle here, that grainy b/w footage of the punks milling about
in the Eighties video is actually taken from the (nth generation bootleg)
French TV footage of the Hammersmith Palais gig on 23rd February 1982 that
features "The Hum" !!! My favourite bit is the interview with Jaz in his
flat cap .. Eh up !