[kj] The Gathering 2007 - Consideration - What if...

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Sun Feb 11 19:42:05 EST 2007

Oh shit, I forgot about the vaccinations....
Okay, forget the part about your dogs : /

But please, reply about the rest : )

Why still no-one listens to me???
Haven't I proved with my cooperation*) with KJ that I've already managed "something"???

Cheers
Lennonka

*) I've got official permit to publish their lyrics on my website.
The lyrics from KJ 2003 will be published during the following week.

> Od: svoje.ja at centrum.cz

> Komu: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>

> Datum: 12.02.2007 01:01

> Předmět: Re: [kj] The Gathering 2007 - Consideration - What if...

>Take your dogs with. I will look for some accomodation and care for them,

too, if you want.

>What time are you busy, actually? I've lost the overview a bit.

>And you still aren't answering my questions : )

>I'd be gratefull if you've started 'cause then we could start to find

some solutions, as well...

>Thank you, jo : )

>Yours

>Lennonka

>Ps. Please, don't hesitate to join me on MySpace.

>> Od: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk

>> Komu: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

<gathering at misera.net>

>> Datum: 10.02.2007 20:03

>> Předmět: Re: [kj] The Gathering 2007 - Consideration - What if...

>>> How can I help you to come to Prague, jo?

>>> Just tell me.

>>> For me is possible to get information for you how to make this trip as

>>> cheap as possible.

>>> If I know how then I can do everything.

>>> Yours

>>> Lennonka