[kj] FW: Re: OT:grandad rob.ass.....just noticed this ;-)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 14:40:25 EST 2007

reply is below ok rob ;-)

>From: "Rob's Arse" <joker at Z6.com>

>To: <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>

>Subject: Re: [kj] OT:grandad rob..... Just A Bothering - prayer to a friend

>Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:12:50 -0800

>robs assy wrote from the heart........

" dope let's him out. That is why i get cross when people big up drugs. I'm
not anti, but i see no point in glorifying it and bullshitting that it's
cool when it obviously has a bad effect-- And I think it does on Lennonka."

yep,i totally agree with you rob,on that degree of the matter-some poeple
cannot handle the effect that some drugs are having on there personalilty,it
causes mood swings(which they take out on other innocent people-- and bad
judgement,LENNOKKA is one of those types of persons UNFORTUNATLY ;-/!!!

rob wrote....

"anyway hope you are well" love granded rob!!!

Cheers rob,i am fine ;-) thanks for asking mate and btw,all the better as
my head is totally always clear,why,well i am not really into heavy boozing
or addictive drug taking,i dont believe in abusing my temple,i maybe have a
joint twice a year thats it really.... ;-D)))))