[kj] Plastichead Question

james_social at circlewithadot.net james_social at circlewithadot.net
Sun Feb 11 12:14:13 EST 2007

Is there a noticeable better quality on the vinyl pressing of the album? I've been dieing to hear The Lightbringer, Walking with gods, Implosion, and Invocation on vinyl with my headphones while I mess around on my mixer. But, fuck, I have to fix my mixer. So, headphones in the receiver it will have to be :(