[kj] Plastichead Question

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 11 10:35:15 EST 2007

I think I mentioned I got the 2x12" Hosannas LP on a marble-ish blue
vinyl, each platter in a black slipcase -- brilliant, rich artwork that
cannot be appreciated in CD format. Just an excellent package. And for
$11 at Tower Records' liquidation sale! If the two albums were made of
hard blue candy I'd be tempted to eat them.

-Oliver