[kj] The Gathering 2007 - Consideration - What if...

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 10 13:47:48 EST 2007

> How can I help you to come to Prague, jo?

> Just tell me.

> For me is possible to get information for you how to make this trip as

> cheap as possible.

> If I know how then I can do everything.

> Yours

> Lennonka

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You're such a sweetie and thanks for the offer but it's not really about
money it's about time. I'll keep an eye out for when everyone decides to
gather incase I can make it but I doubt if I can free up another week to go
abroad. I have dogs which are majorly binding, (in a good way). I've
already planned 6 weeks away from them this year which is pushing it.
I'm just working out whether I can take them boating in the Autumn. Well,
whether I can keep them all out of the water at the same time, should it be
necessary, is nearer the truth.
I don't imagine that I'm the only one here who has accumulated committments
of one sort or another.