[kj] My MySpace

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 10 07:51:14 EST 2007

Sean OC and I have developed a plan to send Jaz & co. this photo of me
post-seizure and blackout, still representin' KJ even after my head
concussion.

I thought I could invent a glamorous story about how I got it while
defending Geordie's honor and reputation while overhearing some nasty
comments in a record store:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/wolfbrigade/badeye2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/wolfbrigade/badeye.jpg

Sorry if already posted. My brain isn't what it used to be. Or ever was.
If anyone can send these pics to Jaz, please do so and tell him I'm a
trooper at heart.

-Oliver