[kj] hi jo.... The Gathering 2007 - Consideration - What if...

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 11:39:58 EST 2007

hi jo ;-)

hay thats just beautiful of you to do that,i take it that" elderly mil"
means grandad or grandmar?

excuse my ignorance with various termanology/dialect in various u.k regions
;-/

i know that the word "berns" is a yorkshire term refuring to children,or it
used to be about 100 years ago ;-D

have great fun on the cruise,and watch those sailors,there all rascalls
;-D))))

you will have loads of places to choose from when out on the razz,anyway,if
i can be of assistance
with names of places to recomend,clubs/pubs/wine bars ect,just shout,i have
a list,but not on me right at mo,otherwise,id drop in a few names for you
right now!!!!

anyway,one thing/event in sydney(if you are going there) coming up at end of
feb/start of march is the mardi gra,(the date of it changes every year,but
its usually held over a weekend--late feb..through to late march time)

the whole city--well majority-- closes down and joins in,its a riot of a
time,and a huge laugh,ive been twice,and once i appeared

in the parade--you get loads of free--bees being in parade,so wasnt going to
turn that chance down,i have never laughed so much either--i had tears
running down my face ;-D))))))

melinda