[kj] OT : It's snow joke !!!

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 07:34:26 EST 2007

Rob, Pete M and I both work for Birmingham City Council and can vouch for the fact that it has more than its fair share of pratts making decisions. I work in Transport - don't get me started on the people here. Rumour has it they don't won't to get sued if a child slips - don't know if that came across on the radio

Message Received: Feb 09 2007, 12:20 PM