[kj] The full HA!

jerry at fleamusic.com jerry at fleamusic.com
Wed Feb 7 04:24:27 EST 2007

Ebay have a procedure called vero that enables copyright owners to
have infringing stuff taken down. In the case of a live boot from a
quarter century ago it's a little indistinct as the copyright
infringed here is essentially the music publisher's and the artist's,
not the record company who had the right to make recordings me the
band back then. Still awake?렀敭Ġ