[kj] The Gathering 2007 - Consideration - What if...

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 18:41:53 EST 2007

I wouldn't take it too personally Lennonka. As much as the invo is lovely,
with the best Will in the world, it's not possible for everyone to make it.
I'd prefer camping out in the Summer (rather than The Smoke) - in England -
you have to pay me a lot to leave my beloved Green and Pleasant Land in full
bloom - perhaps Avebury but I can't see that happening either - so onward I
go:-)
It depends where your moot point is. Why don't you organise a Prague
Gathering for those who can make it?

Talking about travel, I'm off wandering for a month on the 20th. Singapore,
Oz, Taz, NZ and Hong Kong for a couple of days on the way back. Bet you'll
all miss me:-)

PM addies for postcards and I shall search for suitably sick ones.

jo