[kj] inside exremities and no way out(2006)

James Osborne james_social at circlewithadot.net
Tue Feb 6 11:30:02 EST 2007

Phillipps Marc wrote:

> >You are very wrong. I just haven't gotten around to buying What's This

> >For, yet.

> Please purchase it asap . .

> A KJ collection without WTF? is like a blunt pencil . . pointless

I know. It's an excellent album. Where you around when I posted my audio
tweaking of Requiem and how the synths are almost exactly like the
synths on Butcher? It's pretty hilarious. I think the synths in Butcher
are just a studio fakked version of the synth line from Requiem.

--
James Osborne
james_social at circlewithadot.net

Japanese Music Information -> www.circlewithadot.net