[kj] Killing Joke- Buy or Die

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 5 21:25:13 EST 2007

Bah, screw Killing Joke. Download/pirate/boot as much
as you like. Financial knife-edge? They'd use it to slit
your throat before giving you anything for free. Only if
Colesy is involved would I say don't do it.

'Servicing their fanbase'? I hope this is an example of an
extremely dry sense of humour. We've all been 'serviced'
by KJ at one stage or another.

Take take take

"S. Sorensen" <kingofpotassium at yahoo.com> wrote: To me it is unconscionable to pirate KJ material,
especially since they are so generous about servicing
the fanbase with rare and live material. Buy the damn
CDs, hell, buy copies for your friends too. I am
totally stoked for this release since I have been
hankering for an pro-recorded Extremities live set for
16 years.

It's one thing to download Muse or Coldplay or U2,
it's quite another to do so with a band that lives
pretty close to the financial knife-edge like KJ.

Maybe preaching to the choir, but I feel very strongly
about this. I think compared to other bands, KJ are
very fan-friendly and collector friendly.