[kj] inside exremities and no way out(2006)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 5 15:59:17 EST 2007

It's that thread again...

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of fatpotanga
Sent: 05 February 2007 20:55
To: The Gathering
Subject: Re: [kj] inside exremities and no way out(2006)

Call me a big girl in a bra, but I must admit I feel uneasy about the
sharing of current material.
Older, 'hard to get hold of' or deleted stuff I don't mind but I think
things like this & say Transmission are wrong.
MD for example need every penny to survive & every pirated download puts
Colesy's efforts in jeopardy & he's produced a fantastic label with some
great artists.
At the risk of sounding naff, we're part of the KJ extended family & as such
you don't steal from your own so if you want it, buy it.

Please don't think this a personal dig, it's just a general observation.

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear