[kj] Fw: TOH - Good to be back Hello !

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Mon Feb 5 14:09:41 EST 2007

* http://www.myspace.com/theatreofhate2007 *

Here's a bloody surprise ... it appears that Theatre Of Hate are going into
the studio and doing some gigs with what appears to be the original line-up
(as it was Kirk, Stan, Luke Rendle, John Boy Lennard and Steve Guthrie ...
Billy Duffy joined later, as did drummer Nigel Preston who OD'd several some
years ago)