[kj] OT: Just A Bothering - prayer to a friend

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 4 19:12:44 EST 2007

Nah, both alcohol and caffeine worse my tinnitus, which has gotten a
bit more severe recently.

But then -- beer and coffee are my life, so I'm not sure how I'll
proceed.

I will most certainly be here in June, Andy!! Do let me know!!!

Cheers,
Alex in NYC

On Feb 4, 2007, at 4:48 PM, Andy wrote:

> hi alex,

> whaddoyoumean, you'll be off alcohol and caffeine soon??? joining a

> health sect or something? ;-)

> BTW, are you around in NYC in late june? i'm currently trying to

> convonce my boss that there is a conference going on that i need to

> attend then...

> cheers,

> -andy

> Alexander Smith schrieb:

>> "I'm a billion times RICHER than you with knowing WHO I AM! : D"

>> This is, however, merely your own perception of who you are, not

>> necessarily the actual truth.

>> I don't begrudge anyone for taking drugs (although, honestly, if

>> you're stupid and weak enough to try heroin after all this time and

>> all this wreckage, you probably deserve the fate that will befall

>> you), but I just can't abide by the sanctimonious rationalization

>> that drugs lend you insight into matters heretofore unrevealed. In my

>> now distant youth, I "experimented" with coke, LSD and marijuana. All

>> great fun, yes, but it began and ended there --- recreation. I'm not

>> a prophet nor soothsayer now for having taken acid. I wouldn't mess

>> with any of them now. Alcohol and caffeine are my drugs these days,

>> and both of them might have to go soon too.

>> Messing around with your neurochemistry --- like spinning a giant

>> roulette wheel.

>> Alex in NYC

>> On Feb 3, 2007, at 7:33 PM, Lennonka wrote:

>>> THE PRAYER:

>>> Dear "god botherer",

>>> where are you? I'm fucking missing you!

>>> Please, reply to my letter as soon as possible. I miss you.

>>> THE DRUNKEN JAWS:

>>> Sorry, guys : )

>>> I'm a bit drunk. In order not to forget. In order to remember. Not

>>> to forget.

>>> There are many reasons why to take drugs.

>>> Marihuana and mushrooms open and speed up your mind. That's why

>>> they don't want you to taste them!

>>> Just face the truth.

>>> But I know - alcohol is dangerous. It's a hard drug comparing to

>>> mushrooms or marihuana - as THEY say!

>>> 'Cause it slows your mind and makes you sleepy. That's not good. We

>>> need drugs that wake us up!

>>> I think that everyone, each of us, is able to take control over the

>>> drugs, independetly on the kind of a drug.

>>> What do you think?

>>> Yours

>>> Llennia

>>> PS. So I am an alcoholic smoking marihuana and taking mushrooms.