[kj] OT: 4 jo... Just A Bothering - prayer to a friend

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 14:21:49 EST 2007

i got an invite about 2yrs ago,got kinda roped into it, ;-/ now its turning
into the village that once you enter,you will never be the same or leave
again ;-]

melinda ps whens your birthday? do you share it with anyone famouse or
infamouse ;-)

hay as its quite,that would make a good topic starter....or is it ....the
weather again ;-D)))))))