[kj] OT: Just A Bothering - prayer to a friend

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Sat Feb 3 19:33:13 EST 2007

THE PRAYER:
Dear "god botherer",
where are you? I'm fucking missing you!
Please, reply to my letter as soon as possible. I miss you.

THE DRUNKEN JAWS:
Sorry, guys : )
I'm a bit drunk. In order not to forget. In order to remember. Not to forget.

There are many reasons why to take drugs.

Marihuana and mushrooms open and speed up your mind. That's why they don't want you to taste them!
Just face the truth.

But I know - alcohol is dangerous. It's a hard drug comparing to mushrooms or marihuana - as THEY say!
'Cause it slows your mind and makes you sleepy. That's not good. We need drugs that wake us up!

I think that everyone, each of us, is able to take control over the drugs, independetly on the kind of a drug.

What do you think?

Yours
Llennia

PS. So I am an alcoholic smoking marihuana and taking mushrooms. And what?!
I'm a billion times RICHER than you with knowing WHO I AM! : D
Thank you, Killing Joke!