[kj] Accelerated Eco-Meltdown

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 2 10:49:29 EST 2007

Winter - where is it?

The Ayles Ice Shelf — about the size of Manhattan —
broke clear 16 months ago from the coast of Ellesmere
Island, about 500 miles south of the North Pole in the
Canadian Arctic.
"We are crossing climate thresholds, and these may
signal the onset of accelerated change ahead."

This is clearly the work of Iranian Terrorists from
Hell, who have moved their Axis of Evil closer to the
USA.
To prevent this dangerous crazed Jihad on ice, the
Bush Dictatorship has proposed the following measures:
they will nuke the ice in order to destroy any weapons
of mass destruction being hidden there. They'll burn
out the terrorists, and make the world safer for
skiers.

Claims that greenhouse gases are being pumped into the
atmosphere by douchebags willy-nilly cannot yet be
verified by the Whitehouse at this stage in the
economy.

"We always knew Canada had an Axis of Evil, and this
is the justification we need to invade Mexico,"
gabbled Pentagon douchebag Paul Wolfowitz. The
president was on holiday with his pet goat, as usual.

Douche Cheney has been quick to secure bazillions of
tax dollars for Haliburton in a contract to rebuild
the ice shelves using landfill from the Fresh Kills
site after the Canadian douchebag threat has been made
much worse.

MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU!

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!