[kj] OT American Hardcore London Screening JAN 11th

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Mon Dec 31 19:59:17 EST 2007

yeah the documentary could be a whole series,i meantioned that to the author btw.
Every band had tons of stories,and every city area had tons of bands.

as for shows up here,misfits and DK toured here in the last few years,did see jello
spoken word 8 yrs ago,and rollins spoken word i missed that one.
DOA played here a few times and jesus lizard,and a few other punk/metal bands.
we need a pipeline for good underground bands to gig up in this frozen city.
YeehaW,Cliff