[kj] OT American Hardcore London Screening JAN 11th

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Sun Dec 30 19:54:23 EST 2007

boo hiss tim,yo go support the film,my old friend made this book and this film,he's
an old punk,yeah buy the dvd also.btw went to see misfits last night,they were a
good time,dez cadenda of black flag fame is playing with jerry only,someone was
filling in for robo on drums,they rocked this little town of anchorage alaska,and
fairbanks.could'nt believe all the little kids in attendance.well check my myspace
page if ya wanna see couple pic's.Piece,CliffMonk
http://www.myspace.com/cliffmonka

http://www.myspace.com/americanhardcorefilm