[kj] [OT] j.c a royal male;)!

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Dec 29 17:46:05 EST 2007

trust me ade,you don't. i already have a bad rep on here..............i will show them and others!!! but i cant describe them, i piss myself when i see them,others on here probably would not be so impressed!! ( it involves poo). immature me? never.

myspace.com/jokerjonchapman

Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:14:01 +0000From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] [OT] j.c a royal male;)!

I want to see that video!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of jon chapmanSent: 29 December 2007 21:56To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] j.c a royal male;)!sorry, i meant to say i am employed by royal mail.....i do as little work as possible.if anything gets lost.management have a who gives a fuck attitude regardless. one of my customers called me an arsehole last week........it knocked me for a second,but i replied and said i know i am,do you want to see a video of my shitting in someones front garden??........that left him speechless.
myspace.com/jokerjonchapman

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:38:06 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] j.c a royal male;)!

i didnt know you work for royal mail j.c,next time my post gets lost,i will take complaint to you,i know you will sort it out promto ;P

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 10:30:15 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Who's working

i just get xmas/box/new years days off.i prefer to be workin around this time of year.christmas is a complete pain in the windpipe.it's also nice to see my work mates coming into work pissed( it's true) ,thats royal mail for you.

From: Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.comDate: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:03:07 +0100To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] [OT] Who's workingBy using three days of paternity leave I don't have to work between 22nd Dec and 6th Jan. We still have 40 days of parental leave to use within the next two years + I have 6 weeks holiday (whife 5 weeks) so there will be gaps in the work schedule here and there...
;-)

/Per
(Sweden)