[kj] [OT] Who's working

Peter Adams praest76 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 08:08:56 EST 2007

jon chapman wrote:

> i just get xmas/box/new years days off.i prefer to be workin around this

> time of year.christmas is a complete pain in the windpipe.it's also nice

> to see my work mates coming into work pissed( it's true) ,thats royal

> mail for you.

I've always found working with drunks deeply unpleasant. One of the
reasons I left royal mail. I remember having to sign colleagues in and
out some mornings because they couldn't see the page. I won't do it
anymore. Drunks have been added to my list of people I won't work with,
alongside christians, muslims, civil servants, criminals, politicians,
yuppies, primadonnas and children, oh and the general public. Bunch of
scumbags.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76