[kj] [OT] Who's working

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Sat Dec 29 05:03:07 EST 2007

By using three days of paternity leave I don't have to work between
22nd Dec and 6th Jan. We still have 40 days of parental leave to use
within the next two years + I have 6 weeks holiday (whife 5 weeks) so
there will be gaps in the work schedule here and there...
;-)

/Per
(Sweden)