[kj] [OT] Who's working

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Fri Dec 28 21:28:02 EST 2007

Many workers only get Christmas day and new Year's day off. One exception is teachers, who, like me, don't work for a 10 day stretch (if you include 4 weedend days). Now, excuse me while I go grab a beer...

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:01:27 -0800Subject: [kj] [OT] Who's working

Just curious, but as a Brit in the States I've been working the past week, whereas most of my chums in Blighty haven't worked since Xmas eve, and won't go back until Jan 2nd...Who else on the list is actually getting some decent time off?Americans live to work :( Most don't actually have that much choice these days though...

Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!