[kj] ot: islington squat - jamie

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 28 12:35:50 EST 2007

ahhh, aimless rebellion - now we have joy:-)))
You might not consider it to be big or clever but IMO it is the essence of
'Punk' or whatever form a future culture shaping zygote has taken.
We burnt one of our squats bit by bit one Winter because we didn't have any
sugar to throw on the fire.
Didn't catch on though:-))
I hope I never grow up.