[kj] OT : I can't believe what I'm reading ...

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Dec 27 17:46:17 EST 2007

* http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/7161165.stm *

A 7 year old girl is dead ... she was driving a quad bike at 7pm in the dark seemingly on a public road ... the 28 year old driver of the Range Rover which collided with the quad bike may have been under the influence and has been arrested, charged and bailed ... okay but why has the father of the dead girl not been arrested ??? His own Range Rover was driving in front ... unless I've got this completely wrong, what sort of monsterous fucking idiot would allow a 7 year old (and her brother) to be in control of one of those things on a public road in the dark ... what is this world fucking coming to ... answers on a postcode please ...

meanwhile I wish I'd got down the bookies to lay a bet on Bhutto ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7161590.stm ... ever since she returned from exile a couple of months ago, it's just been a matter of time before she got bumped off ... most unsurprising assasination of all time ...

Regards, Antoni