[kj] d.folk/ guess what i did?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 16:08:38 EST 2007

devil folk,you cheeky git ha ha ha ;D)))),actually i enjoyed one of those just last night btw ;P and many times previously,to many to remember-anyways--wrong answer........

happy new year devil folk ok xx

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:42:58 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] guess what i did?

Had a bath? ;)

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:06:41 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] guess what i did?

you will never guess what i did on christmas eve very late,and it was a first in many years ;B theres a cake in it for those who guess the correct thing ok ;) but i bet you wont be able to guess,as its the last thing any gatherer would of exspected from me ;P milinda ps no,ha ha ha -it wasnt that john c either alright ;P

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 09:25:00 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] Seasonal greetings to you all

Just don't try adopting any kids from Chad! ;)> From: jari at suddendeafness.net> Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:04:56 +0200> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Seasonal greetings to you all> > Hi Shaun,> > We also adopted a girl from South Africa in January this year . She's > lovely :)> > Merry Christmas!> > > Shaun kirjoitti 24.12.2007 kello 21.53:> > > Haven't posted for a long-time, but would like to wish you all> > seasonal greetings and a happy and prosperous 2008> >> > My wife and I have just become proud parents to a little boy whom we> > adopted 4 weeks ago, so for us it will be very special xmass.> >> > Only took us 2 years, but we couldn't have wished for a better child.> > And he loves KJ, infact he loves all our punk and rock! As for > > commercial> > POP music, that's !Yuk,! he will state before switching the radio > > off.Thats> > my boy!!> >> > Have a good one everyone all the best> > Shaun> >> >> >> >> >

Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!