[kj] OT: Paris tries to adopt a smurf

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Dec 20 19:17:06 EST 2007

The earth is a rough sphere so technically doesn't really have ends, again
that's a *truth* that we've invented :)

It is, though, apparently somewhere in the south pacific. And worth "some
one point five million"...one point five million whats I have no idea,
shekels for all I know. Get in now and buy a plot to drink in the streams
and grow your own greens (where the lunatics like Bongo and I roam ;)