[kj] philosophucky

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 08:54:29 EST 2007

Doesn't look like my message has come through yet, but regards Pats ANALysis:

1. too simplistic / black & white

2. it's all about the value system you live in / believe in.

Hence, you managed to make it fit your agendas perfectly. I'm not criticising you though Greg.

ape.

PS. iPat - there is NO truth.