[kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Tue Dec 18 09:13:00 EST 2007

This is a no win argument isn't it?
My personal reaction would be entirely different I am sure.

But if justice has not been done, then it is the judical system that is wrong. Not the offenders.
What these boys did was hideous but each one of us should ask Are we the same person we were when we were 10 years old?

I know I am not. I know I have learnt a great deal and am thankful to my parents, family amd community for making me who I am.

If we do not forgive and accept wrong doing and the changes in people, then how can we expect society to move on?

An example of forgiveness - Nelson Mandella.
Convicted terrorist who instigated the use of violence in South Africa.

Now I'm not comparing them for their crimes but using this as an example of forgiveness, change and understanding.

People change. These boys committed a crime, were given a sentence and served it.
If that is not acceptable, let's change the system so that it does not happen again.

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear