[kj] FW: FW: Please sign the petition - its never to late ;)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 10:51:55 EST 2007

bob,ade and ipat,this is what i wrote on the matter yesterday,sorry but still feel the same to day,i will echo bobs thoughts on it also........................

"some crimes are unfortivable" i will add "and murder is one i find unforgiveable irrespective of cercumstances,except one exception-if the person/s is fighting for there life and they manslaughter in self defence ok,but they better make it good and genuine--to fall into the catorgory of --manslaughter,for me to feel any pitty for them,and at the end of the day--murder is murder ;/"

milinda after thought.......

tell you what also,the person,or persons who try and attempt to murder me,will be haunted to fuck,i willl bloody make sure of that ;o youve been warned ;) !!!

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:46:07 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late

that indeed is true john,its what i herd also about there scum bags--venables and thomson- they are on life license,it may only be the most minor crime that they cause,or if anyone reports there unreasonable behaviour towards another member in society,then,they will be whisked back to prison,no messing,and apparently no appeal either !!! milinda ps thats what i call justice 4 jamie.b and his family.well where those two are concerned,venables-thomson,sorry to say this,but they should of been castrated ;o h,i know,a bit harsh,and thats how i thought about it at the time back then----poor kidy about 6 yrs old at the time or around that age bracket,it broke my heart and thousands of other peoples who had herd about it,not ashamed to say that i cried when i read what happened to him jamie;((((( ps i will sigh petition ok ;)

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: fbc at 21ca.com; gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:34:45 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late

they are on life license,they can go back at anytime if anyone bothers.

> Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:20:24 -0500> From: fbc at 21ca.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late> > "Venables and Thompson were released in June 2001, and they have (already) been granted lifetime anonymity."> > > http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/bulger.asp> > FYI,> FBC> > > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!
Fancy some celeb spotting?
https://www.celebmashup.com