[kj] Freemasonry [& KJ]

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 03:54:43 EST 2007

Aha, I caught Gnostic Christian but not the second thing : )

Well, I was reading something on http://myspace.com/jazcolemankj about his
activities:
"Coleman's interest in mysticism goes much further than that of a casual
observer, having been an active member of four internationally recognised
mystical orders. In 1993 he resigned from two of these orders, commenting,
'It is better to have a big heart than all the knowledge in the world.' ",
by the author of the profile [close friend of Jaz]

Concerning Jaz, I can't have an objective opinion about his personality : )

But there's such quote by a great Czech
playwright/artist/musician/inventor/skier Jara Cimrman: "If I'm not going to
compliment myself, there's nobody who is instead of me." [I was doing my
best with the translation : ))) Now, you can laugh.]

And I'm curious about the other thing, a quote follows:
"Jaz has also designed a temple which he intends to build in New Zealand,
the second architectural pursuit in his life."

WHAT was the FIRST architectural pusuit??? [+ refer to the resource, please]

--
With love & peace
Lennonka