[kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Dec 16 18:43:04 EST 2007

snopes.com improve your erection? I'd hope not...that's what youporn.com
is for.

Check it out, the adult industry is getting pissy because of free
streaming sites like youporn etc, and amateur porn as well. What cracked
me up is how the article says they are laying staff off...sigh. Small
minds...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/2/story.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10482736

Hey Chapman this could be your call!