[kj] OT: somewhat rapturous Bauhaus CD review...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 16:46:06 EST 2007

Thanks Oliver I have seen that awhile back.

It is funny for it is all punk but a slower version of H.C. I did not even
know Emocore was around until I called the college radio station KXLU in the
90's and the DJ explained it to me. The First thing I said is that a new type
of Goth? LOL! I am a big Washington D.C. punk fan and have been following what
bands were coming up in DC Land since I first heard Government Issue's
"Legless Bull" ep. late in 1981. When Marginal Man, Gray Matter, Rites of Spring,
Embrace, Soulside, Ignition, and countless others were hitting the scene
from 1984-1988 it was still all punk to me. Funny how one magazine can label
music and destroy something that is good and be so far fetched.

~LB

In a message dated 12/16/2007 8:25:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,