[kj] Fans' Art

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Dec 16 16:18:30 EST 2007

Jo has posted some of her photoshopped (I think?) photos before, one I
particularly remember is a great photo of Geordie...as well as some non-KJ
related stuff that looks fantastic. If you coax her she might show you her
wares (oo er).

I'd like to see some continuity in album covers, perhaps collaboration
wtih a particular artist...I thought the cover of Hosannahs was fantastic,
he'd be my pick. Or someone along the lines of Alex Grey (who works a lot
with Tool) or HR Geiger (did a Blondie cover of all things) would be
great. The Pandemonium cover looked brilliant as well...

A Frank Frazetta-esque print of Jaz fighting a hydra while protecting a
female version of Youth would be perfect...Geordie in the background
playing a harp with a completely impassive expresion.