[kj] OT: somewhat rapturous Bauhaus CD review...

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Dec 16 15:45:57 EST 2007

Okay 80s shitpop or emo, playing constantly at volume on a 12 hour bus
trip, riddled with their respective fans singing along, what's your pick?
You're not allowed to throw yourself off the bus as it travels over a
bridge or grab the steering wheel to point ino oncoming traffic either...

Personally I'd choose emo because I've already had years of fucking Wake
me up before you go go and When will I be famous...the twitch comes back
instantly...I have been lucky enough to be able to choose not to listen to
emo nearly as much, although they do seem to be invading several concerts
I've been to...The Cure, and well I had to go to Linkin Park in order to
see Chris Cornell...