[kj] OT: somewhat rapturous Bauhaus CD review...

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Dec 16 02:12:33 EST 2007

Just found the interview where Chris goes "my favourite heavy metal band of
all time was Killing Joke.they had these really cool slow songs with really
metallic sounding guitars"

Sweet, it's official, metal owns Killing Joke. Don't worry though, you punks
can have Green Day.

This is the interview - he discusses early Soundgarden and playing to punks
and metallers, Bauhaus comparisons, disses Glenn Danzig and the Misfits etc.

http://www.toazted.com/interview/107/Soundgarden.html

_____