[kj] OT: Invent something better than 'democracy'

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:34:58 EST 2007

I found an old email I writted with the above subject header in which
I listed a load of stupid the top of my head inventions

there was this:
USB Toothbrush with MP3 player/data storage

What do I see advertised on TV - an MP3 toothbrush.
i tell ya, my ability to miss an opportunity knows no bounds.

In the early nineties i touted about an idea for a card/product range
called cheeky monkey with no success.
bloody everywhere now & slightly too close for comfort in look & feel.

grumble grumble....